Friday, August 8, 2025

Red Wine







Sweet Red wine

stars twinkle at night

I wish I had someone to confide in

when my spirit doesn’t feel so bright

Midnight moon on a summers eve

Autumn coming soon

I feel the change in the breeze

wondering if I’ll make it out this dark phase I’m in

begging for answers

shedding old skin

I don't want to go back to the old life I had

but this new seems just as terrifying 

what if I don't make it out this time?

was all those signs just the walls of my mind lying?

Butterflies and roses red

is this all just a silly game in my head?

10:10 on the clock strikes again

is it spirit or ‘them people’ listening?

I can't seem to do anything right

no matter how hard–how hard I try

I think I’m beginning to lose my youth

like a rotten tooth

or spoiled fruits

I can't remember the last time I came up for air

drowning in life’s misery and feelings of despair

God steady tap tapping on my shoulder–

say I’m almost there 

but it don’t feel like I’m any closer

what if I really am just chasing pipe dreams?

Life is such a funny journey through mazes 

nothing is ever as it seems…



Follow Me:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kmJaQNqXvx


IG: _sagethemystic_


Youtube: Sage the Mystic


Spotify/ Apple Music: Sage the Mystic


Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1JG2FeLPPkNKn1hPGec9Ku?si=ogy5zMplS8m7sRdm5pFFEw




Welcome to Day 3 of my two-week poetry series. I will be going on a 2-week venture of writing exercises to get my creative spirit in flow, which allows me to dive deeper into how I write--yes--but also, will help me dive deeper into my wisdom and insights from the universe. So--follow along this journey if you desire, and comment below the insights you may receive from these pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment