Saturday, August 16, 2025

Moving at my own pace...





I am moving at my own pace


to the beat of my own drum


I know slow and steady wins the race 


so I am learning to let go, and let love


out of the ashes a phoenix born


and from the dirt a flower blooms


I can't manifest anything good for me if I don't make a lil room.


In my heart 


In my mind


It's bout time I go find peace inside


in my spirit

 

in thy soul


I must learn


learn to let go…


believe in me

and then they'll see


a flower blossoms when its time.


eyes open just at sunrise


and the crickets make them noises at night.


water runs through the earth–bringing vegetation to all life


so I know 


yes I know


things gon align for me right on time..


i'm always up to something


even though it may sometimes look like nothing


always just moving 


at my own 


pace…


you know…


got tired of always runnin’...


i'm letting go of what I can't control


and surrendering to what I can


i'm speaking up for myself more


 so I can be the best that I am


my heart is open wide


And I'm ready to receive


i'm ready to put down the heavy load and see just what is in store for me


in this phase,

I want to experience a love


a love that opens doors


a love that continually rises


no longer falling


all on the floor..


shattered dreams and broken hopes


now I’m rearranging all my goals…


moving


moving at my own pace…


slow and steady


I'll take my time--


even though I may never know


where I'll go in time


i'll just keep moving…

Moving at my own pace...







Follow Me:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kmJaQNqXvx


IG: _sagethemystic_


Youtube: Sage the Mystic


Spotify/ Apple Music: Sage the Mystic


Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1JG2FeLPPkNKn1hPGec9Ku?si=ogy5zMplS8m7sRdm5pFFEw









Welcome to Day 11 of my two-week poetry series. I will be going on a 2-week venture of writing exercises to get my creative spirit in flow, which allows me to dive deeper into how I write--yes--but also, will help me dive deeper into my wisdom and insights from the universe. So--follow along this journey if you desire, and comment below the insights you may receive from these pieces. 











No comments:

Post a Comment