Monday, August 18, 2025

Struggling to find my way...



I have been so overwhelmed

Filled with this load of anxiety

I try to make it go away but it just keeps on following me

Screaming in my ear

All my fears

Making a mockery

I just can’t seem 

to make it go away…

My eyes flood with tears

Don’t know what it means to make the right choice

I’ve been given all this power 

But still can’t seem to use my own voice

I feel ecstatic in the rising times

Such a low low by night

Often times feel I’m losing my mind

Altered vision

Loss of sight

I wish I knew what was best for me

But I’ve been feeling so confused 

I wish I knew just what it meant to truly trust in how I move

I want to believe that I am safe

But safety I have never known

Still longing for the place

That feels like true home…


Follow Me:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kmJaQNqXvx


IG: _sagethemystic_


Youtube: Sage the Mystic


Spotify/ Apple Music: Sage the Mystic


Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1JG2FeLPPkNKn1hPGec9Ku?si=ogy5zMplS8m7sRdm5pFFEw









Welcome to Day 12 of my two-week poetry series. I will be going on a 2-week venture of writing exercises to get my creative spirit in flow, which allows me to dive deeper into how I write--yes--but also, will help me dive deeper into my wisdom and insights from the universe. So--follow along this journey if you desire, and comment below the insights you may receive from these pieces. 















No comments:

Post a Comment