Sunday, September 7, 2025

What is it that you do to me?

 You seem like the type of man that someone should love slowly. 

A sure type of someone. 

A someone that someone chooses. 

Not settles for. 

You seem like the type of someone that deserves breakfast in bed and flowers in the rising time. 

Shea butter loving for your troubles because my God, your energy is so divine. 

You got me dancing in my feminine

reassuring me I'm safe

I've never been here before...

In safety

with a man..shit

You got me wanting to go the whole damn road and back, and back again.

Paying attention to all my needs

such a giver without expectation to receive 

and I don't know yet your favorite color

nor can I remember your favorite food.

But my God I just keep thinking of all the things I want to do to you

coconut oil in your hair

sacred kisses to seal our love

We give praises to Allah, 

and all the Gods up above

you in me

God in we

slow grinding under moonlight to nature's sacred symphony

this...

This feels like such a sure...sure thing

a love that visits unexpectedly

this...

sacred harmony

floetry

poetry

magnetic connection

divine hold on me

-END SEGMENT-

Do you believe in fate?

if I show you my scars, will you hold my heart safe?

Do you promise to be there, even when I make mistakes?

Will you fix my crown?

you gone hold me down?

Will you be there unconditionally and never let me drown?

You gone be there through my winters?

When spring, and Autumn peaks again?

You gone be there through my moon phases

through the thickest and thin?

You gone pray to God about me?

Ask him how to love me correctly?

we gone pray together?

meditate together?

alchemize our energies and--

shift the weather?

we gone let grow?

let God?

let flow?



Follow Me:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kmJaQNqXvx


IG: _sagethemystic_


Youtube: Sage the Mystic


Spotify/ Apple Music: Sage the Mystic


Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1JG2FeLPPkNKn1hPGec9Ku?si=ogy5zMplS8m7sRdm5pFFEw











No comments:

Post a Comment