Thursday, August 7, 2025

Dream State




Eyes opening slowly from a long nights travel

rain falling outside the bedroom window

Eyes shut–

dream state

Eyes wide–

Rain still falling

sounds of  pitter patter

Body wakes 

with intention to create

spirit speaks

handmade jewels at lotus feet

reflections of shared love 

I think I've loved him a million times

Rest my body speaks

meditation for alignment in my spine

oracle deck scattered on carpet

fortune telling a change

come free my mind

smoke from the tree of life fill my lungs

minds eye open wide

“trust in the unknown”

Head lay rest on pillows made for sleep

Eyes close–

dream state.



Follow Me:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kmJaQNqXvx


IG: _sagethemystic_


Youtube: Sage the Mystic


Spotify/ Apple Music: Sage the Mystic


Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1JG2FeLPPkNKn1hPGec9Ku?si=ogy5zMplS8m7sRdm5pFFEw




Welcome to Day 2 of my two-week poetry series. I will be going on a 2-week venture of writing exercises to get my creative spirit in flow, which allows me to dive deeper into how I write--yes--but also, will help me dive deeper into my wisdom and insights from the universe. So--follow along this journey if you desire, and comment below the insights you may receive from these pieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surrender...

To surrender to something  Is to let go of any form of control you think you have over it Surrender means trust Without overanalytical think...