To trust in the things I cannot see...
To be quite honest, I haven't written in a little while...
I've been going through some things. A deep dive into the depths of me, I could say. Seeing who I am again in this new phase of my journey... Figuring out this new character and who she wants to be...
Or I should say: unveiling to see who she already is...without the excess layering of false narrations of the self.
I can't say I know what to type really...So I'll just invite you into what I am experiencing now.
Besides pain in the back of my neck from poor posture, and cramping in my hands that I am sure stem from rolling dough for hours at work...
I am experiencing a feeling of peace that stems from the rain falling outside my bedroom window..
dis-ease due to the things I cannot control or understand..love because I find I've been loving me more and sharing it with someone I adore (mi amor) ...still some feelings of shame because I feel I should be in a better position in my life...
I have been in such a good growth state, learning how to navigate myself, yet still experiencing so much of what I just cannot understand right now. Life has been a rollercoaster of emotions lately, and dammit, I promise I will stay the course. Trust in the unknown...but if I have to go through another fucking phase of THIS... I fear the romance/drama/fantasy genre for my life I had in mind might just become a villain anthology.
But no seriously...Life has really been life-ing. In alllll the good ways. But alllll the not so good ways as well. And I sometimes struggle to see the middle way....
I'll deep dive into more detail soon...but consider this an introduction...
ya know, like the preface in a hardcover book about an artist who came from a shitty background and is now just living on a dream because her passions fuel her desire to stay on this planet earth... *cue song by Mereba*
...or something like that--
"There is nothing you cannot do or become."
* Reflective Questions:
What does it mean to trust in the unknown in our lives?
What does surrender look like for me in my life? How do I show up in complete surrender?

No comments:
Post a Comment