Saturday, August 16, 2025

I ain't ever been no good at swimming...



Focusing on the problem ain’t gon bring no solution

So what the fuck imma do then?

Drown?

I ain’t ever been no good at swimming

Might float on occasion but eventually get scared of going in the deep end

So what im gon do when there ain’t no life guard on duty?

Times becoming harder and my mind becomes illusive

What im gon do when I keep screaming for help?

ain’t no one to save me

I should know well enough that I gotta save myself

I prayed to the Buddha, Jesus Christ, Legba, and Oshun

I fear that they just laugh at the worries I go through

Give my tides

 and pay my offerings

Waiting for this karmic debt to just get up off of me

I don’t sleep too much nowadays

So much on my mind

Clouds of marijuana smoke and red wine to pass the time

What is it that I must do?---

What am I missing?

Where do the answers lie?

 how can I stay focused on the vision?

So much I do not know

So many stories untold…

Often times I wish I knew

just how this life would unfold…




Follow Me:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kmJaQNqXvx


IG: _sagethemystic_


Youtube: Sage the Mystic


Spotify/ Apple Music: Sage the Mystic


Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/1JG2FeLPPkNKn1hPGec9Ku?si=ogy5zMplS8m7sRdm5pFFEw









Welcome to Day 10 of my two-week poetry series. I will be going on a 2-week venture of writing exercises to get my creative spirit in flow, which allows me to dive deeper into how I write--yes--but also, will help me dive deeper into my wisdom and insights from the universe. So--follow along this journey if you desire, and comment below the insights you may receive from these pieces. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Surrender...

To surrender to something  Is to let go of any form of control you think you have over it Surrender means trust Without overanalytical think...